Fee Rules & Regulations
- Parents are expected to read the rules & regulations very carefully related to the fee structure laid down in the school diary / Website.
- The Management reserves the right to revise the fee structure in every academic session.
- All fees have to be deposited by online mode on or before the due dates.
- Fee Payment Schedule / Due dates / Late fee charges:
|Quarter||Due Date||Late Fee Charges|
|16th March||Post 16 March fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for annual charges, quarterly fee & transport fee.|
|15th June||Post 15 June fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for quarterly fee & transport fee.|
|15th September||Post 15 September fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for quarterly fee & transport fee.|
|15th December||Post 15 December fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for quarterly fee & transport fee.|
Admission Fee Rules
- Admission fee is Non Refundable and Non Transferable (even within SPS branches).
- In case admission is granted after the commencement of new session, then the Tuition fee and Transportation charges (Optional) will be applicable from the month in which admission is taken. However, Annual Charges will have to be paid for the whole session and has to be paid fully with the 1st instalment only.
- Parents have to pay 12 months Tuition fee of the ward to the school. Transportation (Optional) charges will be payable for 11 months.
Transport Service Charges
- The school transport facility is an optional service.
- The transportation fee is payable on quarterly basis for 11 months (First 2 months fee with 1st Quarter and rest 9 month fees with remaining 3 Quarters).
- Transportation fee slabs are as per the distance of school from your stop.
Withdrawal Rules (Mid-Term Withdrawal)
- Application for withdrawal of students from the school should be submitted in writing at the school admission cell.
- In case of TC application, fee will be charged till the month of TC application or till the month student attends the school (whichever is later). Part of a month will be treated as complete month while calculating dues in such cases.
- The Transfer certificate will be issued only after no dues certificate has been issued.
- The Annual charges will be refunded on Pro rata basis. The Annual Charges will have to be paid till the month of T.C. application or till the month student attends the school. (whichever is later)
Session End Withdrawal
- If the child has to be withdrawn before commencement of the new session, parents must apply in writing before 1st working day of next academic session, failing which midterm withdrawal rules will be applicable.
Refund of Caution Money
- Transfer Certificate & Caution Money will only be processed subject to submission of written application by the parent.
- Parents are requested to collect their Caution money cheque along with the T.C.
- If consecutive 3 quarters fee is unpaid then in that case the name of the student is liable to be struck off from the school records. If parent wishes to readmit their ward then readmission processing fee Rs. 5000/- will be charged (subject to availability of seats).
- If the child remains absent for 30 continuous days without prior permission or intimation, then school has the authority to strike off the name of the child. If the child returns after the period of 30 days or more, then it will be treated as re-admission which will be at sole discretion of the Principal & Rs. 5000/- will be charged as readmission processing fee (Subject to seat availability).